1. clear diagnosis of Thoracic or lumbar spinal cord injury(AISA B，C，D)
2. age between 18 to 65 years old; Course of the disease within 6 months - 1 year; Double lower limbs movement and sensory disturbance , associated with fecal and urinary disabilities
3.Exclusion of Thoracic or lumbar spinal tumor, fracture, cardio-cerebrovascular diseases;mental diseases.
Expected therapeutic outcomes：
1. Double lower limbs movement and sensory disturbance and accompanying symptoms were significantly improved
2.Comprehensive rehabilitation evaluation before and after treatment
Acupuncture Moxibustion therapy : Du channel electro-acupuncture therapy, Acupionts therapy, Needing therapy ,Dialectic acupuncture, and head acupuncture therapy will be used to dredge channel , run blood.
Chinese massage Therapy: One of the external treatment of traditional Chinese medicine, massage meridian through the surface , point to play a therapeutic effect,it can promoting blood circulation , relieving pain, and lubricating joints
Sling Exercise Therapy :S-E-T is a treatment method aiming at reactivation of normal functional movement patterns through high level neuromuscular stimulation. It can be integrated into rehabilitation and functional neuromuscular training in physical therapy, chiropractic,and training for sports and fitness,it can effective in reducing pain in muscle areas .
Herb Steam Therapy : Herb Steam Therapy is a kind of natural therapy and has the reputation of “green therapy”. Steam being generated from the boiling medicine will permeate the whole body achieving specific health purposes consistent with the herbs used. Herb steam therapy advancing blood circulation, dredging meridians, reconciling Qi and blood, etc.
Standard operating procedure(SOP)：
1.Pre-communication：provide related materials of the disease, determine the medical information
2. doctors' office visiting: improve the relevant examination, Injuries portion MRI, X light film, urodynamic examination, ECG, related biochemical examinations, etc.;
3. Comprehensive rehabilitation evaluation:Exercise evaluation, sensory evaluation;
4. Make the treatment plan: according to the auxiliary examination, the rehabilitation evaluation, making treatment plan.
5. Main treatments:
Treatments with the traditional Chinese medicine characteristic ： Acupuncture Moxibustion therapy , Sling Exercise Therapy , Chinese Massage Therapy , Herb Steam Therapy .
Time : Each treatment for 30 minutes/day;
Treatment cycle: 10 days for a period of treatment;
6. After the treatment, rehabilitation evaluation synthetically.
1. Relying on the international exchange platform of China rehabilitation research centre for, Using remote consultation center of hospital, provide the late follow-up for patients treated in the package, for the patient and family counseling;
2. Foreign affairs office of China rehabilitation research center and cooperation travel agency will provide otherservices outside of health care(visa, hotel booking, travel service, etc.);
3. If you need hospitalization, Beijing Bo'ai Hospital will provide VIP units (single), hospital nutrition dining room give reservation service.
Service charge and maximum clients：
RMB: 2000 yuan / day，Include content: Spine-Massage Therapy , Acupuncture Moxibustion therapy , Sling Exercise Therapy , Herb Steam Therapy .Comprehensive rehabilitation evaluation (motor, sensory evaluation);
Other fees: lumbar MRI, X-ray, ECG, and related biochemical examination; the relevant department consultation, etc.
maximum clients: 10 m/day
Contacts (name, cellphone number, e-mail，address)：
Name: Dr. Yao Haijiang Dr. Zhou Jiechen
Cellphone number: +86-010-87569539 +86-15210946435 +86-13811472583
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
address: Treatment Center of TCM，Beijing Bo'ai Hospital，China Rehabilitation Research Center, No.10 Jiaomen North Road，Fengtai District ，Beijing City，China.
Zip code: 100068